Files were created using Adobe Illustrator saved as a PDF at 100% print size. When importing to Adobe Photoshop, import at 150dpi.
Keep guides and art in separate layers.
MEN’S JERZEES® Sport 100% Polyester T-Shirt. 21M
WOMEN’S JERZEES® Sport 100% Polyester T-Shirt. 21WR
Sublivie S1902 Polyester Blackout T-Shirt
Proper file setup ensures that your files print as you intended without production delays.
- Sublimation artwork must come on Supplied Template file.
- Vector Files: PDF / EPS / AI • Raster Files: PDF / PSD
Sublimation File Guidelines
- You must include print files for every garment size in your order.
( Note, template is not applicable to all brands of shirts.)
- PDF files must be layered and editable.
- Artwork should be saved in CMYK Color Mode.
- Make sure your artwork bleeds 1″ over any edges, including the collar. Prints can shift up to 1″ on press.
- Ensure that all raster files (or linked images) are built at 150 dpi.
- All art should be at the exact size you want it to appear.
- Rasterize or Outline any type/fonts.
- All artwork must come on the supplied Template. Do not flatten your artwork onto the template layers.
- If your files do not meet these requirements, please consult with your Sales person to discuss other options.